A new standard for RC Helis! Completely newly developed! New drivetrain in aluminum housing, stable, lightweight, modular. Ultralight 7075 aluminum rotor head, highly adjustable. Independent shafts for rear and main belt drive.
- New drivetrain in aluminum housing, stable, lightweight, modular.
- New main rotor shaft with integrated freewheel.
- Independent shafts for rear and main belt drive for easier construction.
- New ultralight 7075 aluminum rotor head. Highly adjustable,
- leading linkage and fully adjustable damping system.
- New rear body and faster replacement of the tail fin.
- Overall 22% lighter than the old Goblin rear body.
- New chassis and rear design with integrated components and lightweight hood.
- New improved tail boom crash system
- Crash-resistant mechanics.
- Rotor diameter: 1558mm
- Rotor blade length: 690mm
- Weight: 3820g grams (without flight battery)
Recommended components (not included):
- Swashplate servos: Standard 40mm
- Tail servo: Standard 40mm
- Brushless controller / ESC (12S, 160-200A):
- Motor (450-540KV, max 64x64mm):
- Batteries: 12S 4800mAh (4200-5500mAh, max 60x58x350mm)
- SAB Goblin KRAKEN Heli Kit
- SAB TBS Carbon Main & Tail Rotor Blades
- Assembly instructions
What's still needed:
- 1x remote control (at least 6-channel)
- 1x receiver (suitable for remote control)
- 3x swashplate servos (standard size (40mm))
- 1x tail servo (standard size (40mm))
- 1x flybarless system (for example BRAIN 2)
- 1x flight battery (LiPo 1x 12S 44.4V 4200-5200mAh or 2x 6S 22.2V 4200-5200mAh)